I consult with family owned businesses to address issues that are as much about the family dynamics as the business challenges. Using a family systems approach we look at issues related to leadership, structure, conflict resolution and collaborative approaches to solving business problems.
I provide half day and full day seminars for businesses, churches and non profit organizations on a wide range of topics including:
- How to deal with difficult people
- Conflict resolution
- Encouraging wellness in the workplace
- Meditation practice as a way to enable a healthier, happier and more effective work and personal life
- Substance abuse awareness
- How to deal with the issue of depression and suicide prevention and recovery
- Screamfree Parenting
- Screamfree Marriage
- Screamfree Manager
- The Mindful Entrepreneur
Call or email me to discuss possible training subjects and dates.